.

{Foam Window Clings}


Did you know that craft foam sticks to windows with just water?




I got this idea from my friend Nathalie, who got it from Anna at The Imagination Tree. While they both made cute homemade foam window clings by cutting freeform shapes from sheets of foam, I took the lazy/busy route and just picked up a packet of precut foam shapes as I was out gathering party supplies last week (more about Princess Pea's 4th birthday party after I've had adequate recovery time!).





One rainy day a few days back I set the girls up at one of the windows with a basket of foam shapes, a pot of water, and a couple of paintbrushes. I showed them how to make them stick, and they went to town decorating the window! The great thing about them is that they can take them off and restick them as many times as they like.








Sweet Pea discovered that they also work on the easel whiteboard and on the painted legs of their kiddie chairs.



Photobucket


Linked to :